Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One Way

The Revelations of this world.

Are too far gone to be encircled.

I've been on this road so long.

How can one man do so much wrong.

How can one man seem to stay so strong.



I've been on this road for far to long.

Its time to put my running shoes on.

I've got to run and finish this race.

So i can secure my place.

And not be left behind in the wake.




How long will this pain endure.

How long till my pain is cured.

How long will I look on in despair.

How long till I truly care.

1 comment:

  1. This story represents how in my life Ive been running a race towards God as my prize. Ive become tired and weary, but I cannot give up. I cannot give in, and I cannot stop running. The enemy is cunning and will attack where our defenses are most weak. during these times we must not close our eyes or harden our hearts in fear we must face our enemy and fight with every last breath the road is long hard and fit with trials and temptations, when we fall we must have the strength to pick ourselves back up and press on.

    ReplyDelete