Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Complete Surrender...

Last night laying in bed I felt the urge to start writing something....I wasn't sure what but I could feel God pulling at my heart so I plugged in my headphones to my Ipod, put my songs on shuffle and started listening; with paper and pen in hand each song I could feel God telling me what to write. The paragraphs to come are writings from God. There's no way I could have thought up so much imagery and emotion in my own writings, SO here it is. (p.s. when there's a line that means the song changed)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therefore cast off everything that hinders you, and put on the full armour of God!! Ready yourself for the fight.

Sharpen your blade and your sense's
Polish your breastplate as well as your skills
Harden your steel but not your heart
Tighten your belt yet loosen your grip on worldly possessions
Lash your boots but not your brothers
Wear your helmet on your head as your heart on your sleeve.

We will march straight through hell, into Satan's presence and cut out his tongue to silence his pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARISE and become a warrior!
Tear out our filthy lungs and fight with every last breath till Satan's blood quenches our thirst!

And when we have drunken and refreshed our souls, we will take our place in heaven, beside our beloved Father.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Through these gates my love was buried, lost within the stones of this world.
Unhinge this damned gate and set our love free!
2- Through these gates my love was stolen! lost within the lake of fire
With God as my strength Ill tear down this gate and set Gods loved ones free!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back & Forth

Back and forth, side to side
On this white picket fence where you have lied and cried
Just like a kid in a candy store u cant decide.
Do you leave it all behind or do you continue to live blind.

Why cant you see that what I'm telling you isn't substance, its rated PG cause you need your fathers Parental Guidance.

Check your eternal stance cause it seems Ur in a earthly trance.
there's allot of false kings out there but you gotta keep on trucking

your faith can be restored/renewed/created/saturated/plain stated or just plain busted!
The choice is yours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punish

Tear out your eye's and rip out your spine
Break your legs and shatter your knees
Burn out your tongue and chain up your hands.
These are the things I will do to you SATAN.

When all is said and done the only thing for you to do is fall to your broken knees and bow before the one true lord! and confess his name as you choke on your own blood!!

Choke to confess, CHOKE TO CONFESS
Choke, choke, CCCHHHOOOKKKEEE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know if any of this makes sence in your own life. Let me know why God had me write this because I know theres a reason....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, Glen here.

    Dude that is sick man. Well done. Definitely some graphic ones in there but well written. That first one I find really relates to me as I try to find the strength to be a man and the strength to live. I really like how you say Harden your steel but not your heart. That is something I need to learn. Thanks for sharing dude.

    ReplyDelete